Attorneys & Professionals
Cyber Security and Coverage Issues
Vorys proudly hosted a webinar series highlighting important topics in the consumer finance industry. Below are the topics that were covered in this webinar series:
- Cyber Security and Coverage Issues
- On March 15, 2018 from Noon - 1 p.m. ET, Vorys Of Counsel Heather Enlow-Novitsky and Associate Chris Ingram will discuss recent updates in cybersecurity regulation; recent trends in privacy enforcement as related to consumer finance issues; recent trends in data breach litigation; and cyber coverage issues.
- Recent Litigation Trends
- On April 10, 2018 from from Noon - 1 p.m. ET, Vorys Partner's Marcel Duhamel, Bryan Farkas and Lisa Babish Forbes discussed issues arising in the consumer bankruptcy context, TCPA trends and continued standing issues in the wake of Spokeo.
- ADA Website Accessibility & Threats to Financial Services Providers
- On May 8, 2018 from Noon - 1 p.m. ET, Vorys Partner Rodney Holaday and Vorys Associate Chris LaRocco provided a general history of the Americans with Disabilities Act, discussed the ADA’s applicability to intangible websites, explained WCAG 2.0 standards, analyzed potential insurance and settlement issues, and presented best practices to protect your business right now.