Attorneys & Professionals
On February 23, 2018, Vorys will hold their Economic Development Incentives Conference in Columbus, OH. This half-day program is designed to explore trends and best practices regarding economic development incentives. Topics to be covered are as followed:
- Do’s and Don’ts in Working with the Media
- Federal Tax Considerations in Incentives Transactions
- Incentives Considerations in Multi-Phase Projects
- How to Make Your Lender Happy & Improve Your Loan Terms
- Multi-State Site Selection—Best Practices & Lessons Learned
- How Creative Local Government Incentives Strategies Create Positive Results for All
- Comparing Economic Development Approaches in Different States
To register for this event and to see more details, click here.
This program has been approved by the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 3.75 total CLE hours instruction.