Attorneys & Professionals
Presented by the Columbus Bar Association
Vorys partners Bruce Ingram and Scott Ziance presented at the Columbus Bar Association’s Real Property Law Institute on February 4, 2010.
Mr. Ingram’s presentation, ‘Eminent Domain from Landowner’s Perspective’, discussed:
- Evidentiary issues in eminent domain litigation
- Use of an adversary as a resource
- Targeted exemplary cases
- Use of engineering evidence to support condemnation cases
Mr. Ziance’s presentation, ‘Top Ten TIF Misconceptions-Creating Additional Project Value and Avoiding Costly Mistakes’, discussed:
- Fundamental principles of tax increment financing
- Overview of the TIF toolbox
- Top ten TIF misconceptions
CLE credit was available for the program.