- College of William and Mary Law School, J.D., 2017
- Cleveland State University, B.A., 2014, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
Mairi is an associate in the Columbus office and member of the health care group.
Mairi received her J.D. from the College of William and Mary Law School, where she served on the William and Mary Environmental Law and Policy Review. She received her B.A. summa cum laude from Cleveland State University.
- 10/27/2017Vorys welcomed 12 new first-year associates to the firm.
- 7/27/2018On July 27, 2018, Vorys attorneys Liam Gruzs and Mairi Mull presented at the Addiction Studies Institute.
- 5/7/2018Nine Vorys attorneys presented at The Ohio Council of Behavioral Health & Family Services Providers Compliance Training on May 7, 2018.
- 5/2/2018Vorys attorneys Lisa Reisz, Robin Amicon and Mairi Mull were speakers at the 2018 OHCA Annual Convention and Expo on May 2-3, 2018.
- 12/7/2017Vorys attorneys Lisa Reisz, Liam Gruzs and Mairi Mull presented the final webinar of their HIPAA Series on December 7, 2017.
- 12/21/2018Client Alert: 2018 “Farm Bill” Creates New Opportunities for Patients, Producers of Hemp-Derived CBDOn December 20, 2018, President Trump signed the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, popularly known as the “Farm Bill” of 2018, into law.
- 11/5/2018The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) recently published two rules designed to promote the use of telehealth and remote patient monitoring (RPM) under the Medicare program.
- 10/22/2018Health Care Alert: CMS Clarifications to Medicare Requirements for Inpatient Admission Orders Reflect Promising Development for HospitalsEffective October 1, 2018, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) implemented important changes to the Medicare Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) affecting the documentation of hospital inpatient admissions.
- 9/18/2018On September 11, 2018, the Ohio Department of Health (ODH) published proposed revisions to the administrative rules establishing its approved Do-Not-Resuscitate (DNR) Order form and protocol.
- 8/1/2018Health Care Alert: CMS Proposes New Reimbursement Cuts for 2019 Medicare OPPS – Comments Due September 24On July 31, 2018, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) published its proposed changes to the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for calendar year 2019.
- 7/13/2018A U.S. House Subcommittee recently held a hearing to discuss potential reforms to the Medicaid 340B program. Although it remains unclear exactly what will come of these discussions, here are the top three changes 340B providers should watch for.
- 6/26/2018On June 25, 2018, the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the first drug derived from the cannabis sativa plant, commonly known as marijuana.
- 2/9/2018The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 (the act), signed into law by President Trump on February 9, 2018 includes provisions that more than double the penalties to which health care providers may be subject under the federal health care fraud and abuse laws.