- Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law, J.D., 2017, cum laude
- Catholic University Law Review, Managing Editor, 2016-2017
- Siena College, B.A., 2011
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Sam is an associate in the Vorys Washington, D.C. office and a member of the litigation group.
His notable experience includes:
- Drafting and filing pleadings and motions regarding tort, business, property, and estate law, including motions to dismiss, oppositions to summary judgment and motions to amend judgment
- Working in the Montgomery County State's Attorney's Office in Rockville, Maryland
- Serving as a legal intern for the U.S. House of Representatives, Committee on Oversight & Government Reform
Sam received his J.D. cum laude from the Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law, where he was the managing editor of the Catholic University Law Review. He received his B.A. from Siena College.