- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2015
- The Ohio State Law Journal , staff editor, 2013-2014
- The Ohio State University, B.A.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Arryn is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the litigation group. She has broad substantive experience in all aspects of civil litigation. Her experience includes helping clients conduct extensive internal investigations; developing compliance plans for clients; conducting and defending witness interviews in federal investigations; and negotiating favorable settlement agreements in both pre-litigation and post-litigation disputes.
Her notable experience includes:
- Representing a national equipment supplier suspected of antitrust violations. Arryn assisted with an extensive internal investigation that ultimately helped end of the government’s investigation with no criminal charges filed.
- Negotiating favorable settlements for clients in various disputes, both prior to and subsequent to the filing of lawsuits,
Arryn is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, the Columbus Bar Association, the John Mercer Langston Bar Association and the Ohio Women's Bar Association.
Arryn received her J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where she was a staff editor of The Ohio State Law Journal. She received her B.A. from The Ohio State University.
Professional and Community Activities
- Girls on the Run, assistant coach