- Capital University Law School, J.D., 2019, magna cum laude
- Capital University, B.A., 2016, magna cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Amanda is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the labor and employment group. She has experience drafting contracts ranging from large settlement agreements to release of all claims. Additionally, she has experience in litigating employment discrimination and accommodation cases. Amanda also has experience research and organizing relevant business law for all 50 states; organizing and executing legal investigations for EEOC charges; writing position statements in response to EEOC charges and responding to threat to sue letters on behalf of the company.
Amanda received her J.D. magna cum laude from Capital University Law School. She received her B.A. magna cum laude from Capital University.
- 11/13/2019Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP is pleased to welcome nine new first-year associates to the firm. Matt Gutierrez, Amanda Miggo, Francisco Rolon and Gretchen Rutz joined the Columbus office; Jacob Bartlett, Megan Hurd and Stephen Self joined the Cincinnati office; Anne Hurd and Cauley Simmons joined the Cleveland office; and Reed Fryar and Joseph Markell joined the Houston office.