- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Washington & Jefferson College, B.A., 2013
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Lauren is an associate in the Vorys Pittsburgh office and a member of the labor and employment group. She has experience providing counsel and appellate counsel to both businesses and individuals. She has defended and pursed complex business matters, including employment-related issues and contract disputes. Lauren also has experience reviewing and analyzing contracts to and providing assessments of obligations and responsibilities for to clients.
Lauren received her J.D. from Duquesne University School of Law. She received her B.A. from Washington & Jefferson College.
Honors & Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Labor and Employment, 2020-2022