- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2016, summa cum laude
- The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business, B.A., 2021, magna cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
- The Honorable David W. McKeague in the U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
Caitlyn is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and is a member of the trusts, estates, and wealth transfer group. Prior to joining Vorys, Caitlyn worked as a transactional associate for an international law firm and has experience representing companies and private equity funds in acquisition and divestiture transactions and assisting clients with general corporate matters.
Caitlyn received her J.D. summa cum laude from The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law. After law school, she clerked for The Honorable David W. McKeague in the U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit.
Caitlyn received her B.S. magna cum laude from The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business. Prior to attending law school, she worked for a public accounting firm providing audit services to financial clients.
- 9/28/2021The U.S. House of Representatives Ways and Means Committee recently released a new tax proposal known as the “Build Back Better” Act. The proposal, if signed into law, would significantly change the current estate and gift tax exemption amount and the grantor trust rules.
- 8/30/2021Changes to the federal tax laws could be coming as soon as January 1…..2021.