- Penn State University, The Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 2017, cum laude
- Penn State University, B.S., 2014, with highest distinction
Bar & Court Admissions
Grant is an associate in the Vorys Pittsburgh office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. Grant practices primarily in general real estate, with experience in acquisition and sales, commercial development, leasing, real estate-secured lending, and condominium law. Also, Grant has experience in the energy sector with oil and gas transactions and development of wind and solar farms.
Grant received his J.D. cum laude from Penn State University, Dickinson School of Law where he was on the editorial board of the Penn State Law Review. He received his B.S. with highest distinction from Penn State University.
- 4/30/2019Recently, a financial closing took place for the redevelopment of the Dayton Arcade complex. The developer described the financing structure as "one of the largest and most complex, using these types of redevelopment financing tools layered together, in the United States."
- 10/27/2017Vorys welcomed 12 new first-year associates to the firm.
- 5/14/2017Grant Martin, an associate in the real estate group in the Vorys Columbus office, authored an article for the May 2017 edition of the Penn State Law Review.