- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2018
- The Ohio State Technology Law Journal, Managing Editor
- Kansas State University, B.A., 2015
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Javi is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. His practice focuses on commercial finance matters, representing both lenders and large corporate borrowers in a wide range of financing transactions including syndicated loan facilities, asset-based lending facilities, secured and unsecured loan facilities, and workouts and restructurings. Prior to joining Vorys, Javi was a legal fellow for the Schottenstein Property Group where he worked alongside in-house counsel on a variety of transactional matters, namely financings, mergers and acquisitions, and commercial real estate.
Javi received his J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where he was a managing editor of the Ohio State Technology Law Journal. He received his B.A. from Kansas State University.
- 4/1/2020In addition to the CARES Act, a number of states have enacted legislation, implemented relief programs, or made available state resources to further assist businesses in combating mounting economic hardships. This alert summarizes the state-specific relief efforts in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington, D.C.