- Indiana University School of Law, J.D., 2016
- The Ohio State University, B.S., 2014
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Eric is an associate in the Columbus office and a member of the labor and employment group. Prior to joining Vorys, Eric served as an extern for Justice Steven David of the Supreme Court of Indiana.
Eric received his J.D. from the Maurer School of Law at Indiana University, where he was a member of the Moot Court Board. Eric received his B.S. from The Ohio State University.
- 10/27/2017Vorys welcomed 12 new first-year associates to the firm.
- 6/27/2018Labor and Employment Alert: Supreme Court Decision Strikes Down Mandatory Agency Fee Payments to Public Sector UnionsToday the U.S. Supreme Court issued a decision in the closely watched case of Janus v. AFSCME. In a landmark ruling, the Court held that public sector employees cannot be forced to pay mandatory fees to a public sector union if they are not a member of the union.