- Marietta College, B.S., 1983
- Parkersburg Community College, Associate in Accounting, 1985
- Certified Public Accountant, 1989
David is a certified public accountant (CPA) and an estate accountant in the Vorys Columbus office. He has more than 30 years of experience as an accountant. David’s responsibilities include the preparation of related probate court filings and preparation of individual, corporate, partnership and fiduciary income tax returns, gift tax returns, and federal and Ohio estate tax returns, as well as tax planning for individuals, trusts and estates. David has also provided assistance with administration and tax return preparation for non-profit organizations.
Professional and Community Activities
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants, member, 1989 - present
- AICPA, member, 1989 - present
- Boy Scout Troop 99 Committee, Logan, Ohio, Treasurer