- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2014
- University of Cincinnati Law Review, articles editor, 2013-2014
- University of Dayton, M.A., 2009
- Taylor University College, B.A., 2005
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Cliff is an associate in the Vorys Cincinnati office and is a member of the firm’s litigation and transportation and logistics groups. Cliff’s practice is focused in the transportation and logistics industry representing freight brokers, motor carriers, and shippers in trucking and transportation litigation. Cliff also has experience in false advertising law, First Amendment law, collections, and commercial real estate foreclosure.
His notable experience includes:
- The recovery of hundreds of thousands of dollars for transportation and logistics clients;
- Assisting in securing a six-figure settlement from a client’s competitor due to its online false advertising and the complete removal of the false advertising;
Drafting the advertising policy for local government client to ensure compliance with First Amendment law; and
Drafting a mediation program for online customer-review website to allow business an opportunity to challenge false reviews.
Cliff received his J.D. summa cum laude from the University of Cincinnati College of Law, where he was a member of the Order of the Coif and an articles editor for the University of Cincinnati Law Review. He received his B.A from Taylor University College in Edmonton, Alberta and his M.A. in from the University of Dayton.
- 10/31/2014Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease is pleased to welcome nine new first-year associates to the firm.