- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2014
- University of Cincinnati Law Review, articles editor, 2013-2014
- University of Dayton, M.A., 2009
- Taylor University College, B.A., 2005
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Cliff is an associate in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the litigation group.
His notable experience includes:
- Serving as a judicial extern to the Honorable Patrick F. Fischer of the Ohio First District Court of Appeals
Cliff received his J.D. summa cum laude from the University of Cincinnati College of Law, where he was a member of the Order of the Coif and an articles editor for the University of Cincinnati Law Review. He received his B.A from Taylor University College in Edmonton, Alberta and his M.A. in from the University of Dayton.
- 10/31/2014Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease is pleased to welcome nine new first-year associates to the firm.