- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., 2011, cum laude
- Duquesne Law Review, staff member, 2009-2011
- Duquesne University, B.S., 2008, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
Bridget is an associate in the Vorys Pittsburgh office and a member of the technology and intellectual property group. Her practice focuses on brand protection, Vorys eControl, and internet defamation. She handles matters related to product diversion, trademark infringement, internet traffic diversion, and online reputation attacks. She has additional experience conducting due diligence, filing trademark applications, and drafting motions and briefs for trademark infringement litigation.
Bridget also has experience in oil and gas law with a focus on oil, gas, coal, and mineral certified title opinions, and due diligence.
Bridget received her J.D. cum laude from the Duquesne University School of Law, where she was a staff member of Duquesne Law Review. She earned her B.S. summa cum laude from Duquesne University.
Professional and Community Activities
- Sister's Place, Member 2016 - 2018
- 8/28/2017The College of Law Practice Management, an international organization that recognizes excellence in law practice management, announced today that Vorys was a recipient of a 2017 InnovAction Award. Vorys was one of just two recipients of this year’s award.