- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2008
- Ohio State Law Journal, associate editor, 2007-2008
- The Ohio State University, B.S., 2002; B.A., cum laude 1997
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
- The Honorable Roger Kline, Fourth District Court of Appeals for Ohio, 2011-2013
Damien is an associate in the Columbus office and member of the litigation group.
Damien received his J.D. from The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, where he was an associate editor of the Ohio State Law Journal. He also received his B.A. cum laude and his B.S. from The Ohio State University.
Damien served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Roger L. Kline, Fourth District Court of Appeals for Ohio.
- 9/12/2013OSHA’s proposed silica rule, supported by 800 pages of background information and scientific literature, was published in the Federal Register on September 12, 2013. The comment period, which commences with this date of publication will last 90 days (i.e., until December 11, 2013). Hearings will begin on March 4, 2014.