- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 2018, summa cum laude
- Human Rights Quarterly, senior articles editor with portfolio, 2017-2018
- University of Cincinnati Law Review, associate member, 2015-2016
- Northern Kentucky University, B.A., 2015, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Katherine is an associate in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group.
Katherine received her J.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Law where she served as a fellow for the Urban Morgan Institute for Human Rights and for the Glenn M. Weaver Institute of Law and Psychiatry. During law school, Katherine spent a summer clerking at the Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati and a summer clerking at Universidad Pontificia Comillas in Madrid, Spain.