- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 2018, summa cum laude
- Human Rights Quarterly, senior articles editor with portfolio, 2017-2018
- University of Cincinnati Law Review, associate member, 2015-2016
- Northern Kentucky University, B.A., 2015, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Katie is an associate in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. Katie’s practice focuses on representing lenders with transactions involving the financing, refinancing, and development of multifamily and senior housing under the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) insured programs. These transactions include market rate and affordable housing. Katie has experience in closing these loans for projects located in different states across the United States.
Katie also has experience serving as local counsel for lenders in Kentucky mortgage transactions.
Katie received her J.D. summa cum laude from the University of Cincinnati College of Law where she worked for the Human Rights Quarterly for three years. Katie received her Bachelor of Arts summa cum laude from Northern Kentucky University in History and Spanish.
Katie is a member of the Kentucky Bar Association, Cincinnati Bar Association, and Ohio State Bar Association.