- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2016, magna cum laude
- University of Washington, Ph.D., 2010
- Haverford College, B.A., 2000
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
- The Honorable Judge Ronald Gould, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2017-2018
Andrew is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the labor and employment group.
Andrew received his J.D. magna cum laude from the University of Michigan Law School where he was an associate editor for the Michigan Journal of Race and Law and a member of the Order of Coif. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Washington, and his B.A. from Haverford College.
Andrew served as a law clerk to the Honorable Judge Ronald Gould on the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in Seattle, Washington.
Prior to attending law school, Andrew was a professor at Otterbein University in the Department of Religion and Philosophy.