- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2019
- Troy University, M.S., 2009
- University of Houston, B.S., 2000
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above
Michele is an associate in the Vorys Houston office and is a member of the technology and intellectual property (IP) group. Her practice focuses on domestic and international patent preparation and prosecution with an emphasis in computer and software-related arts across multiple engineering disciplines. Michele has assisted clients from numerous industries including the agricultural, amusement park, battery manufacturing, computer, energy, medical device, semiconductor, information technology and telecommunications industries. Michele’s experience includes artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain technology, facial recognition, voice recognition, virtual reality systems, cybersecurity and data processing and analytics.
Notable experience includes:
- Designing, developing, integrating and testing software solutions for electronic and embedded systems in the oil and gas, space and defense industries
- Managing complex projects in the energy services, information technology, financial services and publishing industries
Michele received her J.D. from The University of Houston Law Center, where she was president of the International Law Society and a member of the Asian Student Law Association and the Intellectual Property Student Organization. She earned her B.S. in electrical engineering from The University of Houston and her M.S. in international relations from Troy University.
Professional and Community Activities
- University of Houston Law Center, Alumni Mentor, 2021-2022
- Houston Bar Association, Mentor for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, 2020-2021
- Member of Asian American Bar Association of Houston, 2017 - Present