- Capital University, B.A.
- Georgetown University, Paralegal Certificate
Zelda Jefferson is a corporate paralegal in the Vorys Columbus office. She works with clients and attorneys on corporate and business organization matters. Her experience includes:
- Preparing and filing registration statements and other SEC forms
- Assisting with the preparation of proxy statements
- Preparing and file appropriate documents with the Secretary of State, Department of Corporations and Internal Revenue Service and/or the Franchise Tax Board
- Drafting and filing necessary lien documents with the County Recorder’s office including UCC-1s and UCC Amendments
- Organizing and drafting closing binders
Prior to joining Vorys, Zelda worked at Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, where she provided legal support to the marketing and emerging business and bank legal teams.
Zelda has a bachelor's degree from Capital University. She has a paralegal certificate from Georgetown University.
Professional and Community Activities
- Capital University Paralegal Program Adjunct Instructor and Advisory Board Member