- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2019, Order of the Coif, magna cum laude
- Case Western Reserve Law Review, executive articles editor
- Emerson College, B.S. 2013, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Anne is an associate in the Vorys Cleveland office and a member of the technology and intellectual property group. She has experience assisting with the investigation and prosecution of cases in the areas of consumer protection law, false advertising and unfair and deceptive trade practices. Prior to joining Vorys, Anne also worked in consumer research for a Boston-based marketing firm.
Anne received her J.D. magna cum laude from Case Western Reserve University School of Law, where she was the executive articles editor for Case Western Reserve Law Review, a member of Order of the Coif and the recipient of Case Western Reserve Law Review's 2018 Outstanding Student Note Award. She received her B.S. summa cum laude from Emerson College.
- 11/13/2019Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP is pleased to welcome nine new first-year associates to the firm. Matt Gutierrez, Amanda Miggo, Francisco Rolon and Gretchen Rutz joined the Columbus office; Jacob Bartlett, Megan Hurd and Stephen Self joined the Cincinnati office; Anne Hurd and Cauley Simmons joined the Cleveland office; and Reed Fryar and Joseph Markell joined the Houston office.