- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2018
- Ohio State Law Journal, Articles Editor, 2017-2018
- Clemson University, B.A., 2013, cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Scott is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the corporate group.
Scott received his J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where he was an articles editor for the Ohio State Law Journal. He received his B.A. cum laude from Clemson University. Prior to attending law school, he worked as an event director at a marketing firm.
- Summer 2019Lenders in Ohio frequently incorporate cognovits, or confession of judgment provisions, into promissory notes, guaranties and other loan instruments. T