- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2017, magna cum laude
- University of Oklahoma, B.A., 2012
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Kathryn is an associate in the Vorys Houston office and a member of the litigation group. She has experience representing clients in a variety of commercial litigation and employment matters. Kathryn’s practice has largely focused on serving clients in complex, commercial disputes in the oil and gas industry. Prior to joining Vorys, Kathryn served an associate attorney in two Texas-based law firms.
Kathryn received her J.D. magna cum laude from Texas Tech University School of Law, where she served as an Executive Editor of the Administrative Law Journal She received her B.A from the University of Oklahoma.