- Rutgers University School of Law, Camden, J.D., with honors
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., Biochemistry
Bar & Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Jeanine is of counsel in the Vorys Pittsburgh office and a member of the technology and intellectual property group. She has experience representing clients in various facets of IP law, both as outside and in-house counsel. Jeanine is also experienced in all aspects of IP litigation.
As in-house counsel, Jeanine managed outside counsel, giving her a unique perspective on the relationship between in-house and outside counsel. Additionally, she routinely handled Hatch-Waxman related litigation, conducted invalidity, patentability and freedom-to-operate analyses. She is also experienced in prosecuting patents in the pharmaceutical and chemical arts, prosecuting trademarks and various due diligence projects.
Jeanine received her J.D. with honors from Rutgers University and her B.A. in biochemistry from University of Pennsylvania.
- 4/2/2018Vorys announced that 10 intellectual property lawyers with diverse technical backgrounds will join a growing IP team at Vorys. The arrival of these new lawyers continues the firm’s strategic growth in the Pittsburgh market and in the IP arena.