- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2014, cum laude
- The Ohio State University, B.A., B.M., 2011, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Andrew is an associate in the Vorys Akron office and a member of the litigation group.
His notable experience includes:
- Serving as a member of the team representing eighteen retailers in a lawsuit before the Eastern District of New York alleging violations of U.S. antitrust laws by Visa and MasterCard.
- Counseling clients in product liability and premises liability litigation matters.
Andrew received his J.D. cum laude from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law and his B.A. and B.M. magna cum laude from The Ohio State University.
Prior to joining Vorys, Andrew was a legal fellow for The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, a judicial extern for the Chief Judge R. Guy Cole, Jr., in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and an judicial extern for Judge George C. Smith in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
- 10/30/2015Vorys is pleased to welcome seven new first-year associates to the firm. Christopher LaRocco joined the Columbus office; Lauren Brown, Timothy Dougherty and Laura Erdman joined the Cincinnati office; Natalia Cabrera joined the Cleveland office; and Andrew Gordon-Seifert and Brian Simmons joined the Akron office.