- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 2004
- College of William and Mary, B.A., 2001
- London School of Economics and Political Science, 1999-2000
- The American School in Japan, 1993-1997
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia
- New York
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
Sarah is an associate in the Washington D.C. office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. Her practice focuses on real estate matters. She has represented purchasers and developers of multi-family housing, including in matters involving the District of Columbia's Tenants Opportunity to Purchase Act (TOPA) and tax credit matters. Prior to focusing her practice on real estate matters, Sarah was an experienced litigator in professional liability matters. She regularly argued motions and has tried multiple cases in the various state and federal courts where she is licensed.
Sarah is also a member of Vorys' Real Property Tax team and actively litigates matters on behalf of our real property tax clients.
Notable experience includes:
- Successfully resolved multiple Virginia real property tax cases resulting in significant client savings
- Completed four day bench trial in Fairfax County Circuit Court resulting in a defense verdict on behalf of real estate professional client
Sarah is a member of the Virginia Bar Association and the District of Columbia Bar.
Sarah received her J.D. from the University of Connecticut School of Law, where she served as a judicial intern for the Hon. Carl J. Schuman of the Connecticut Superior Court. She received her B.A. from the College of William and Mary.