- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 2012, cum laude
- Journal of Science and Technology, editor-in-chief
- Lehigh University, B.A., 2007, cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Western District of Virginia and the District of Columbia
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
Stephanie is an associate in the Vorys Washington, D.C. office and a member of the litigation group. She has experience representing and defending businesses and insurance companies in both Virginia and D.C. state and federal courts. Stephanie also has experience taking and defending depositions, preparing discovery, writing motions and engaging in all steps of litigation defense, including mediations and negotiating settlements.
Stephanie received her J.D. cum laude from Syracuse University College of Law, where she was the editor-in-chief of the Journal of Science and Technology. She received her B.A. cum laude from Lehigh University.