- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2019
- Houston Business & Tax Law Journal, chief articles editor
- University of Houston, B.A., 2016, cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Reed is an associate in the Vorys Houston office and a member of the technology and intellectual property group.
Reed received her J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center, where she was the Chief Articles Editor for Houston Business & Tax Law Journal and President of the Student Bar Association. She was a recipient of the Distinguished Service Award, conferred by the faculty of the University of Houston Law Center. Reed received her B.A. in History and Political Science cum laude from the University of Houston.
Professional and Community Activities
- Ladies’ Alliance of Recent Alumnae (LARA), Executive Committee, Co-founder 2019-2020
- 11/13/2019Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP is pleased to welcome nine new first-year associates to the firm. Matt Gutierrez, Amanda Miggo, Francisco Rolon and Gretchen Rutz joined the Columbus office; Jacob Bartlett, Megan Hurd and Stephen Self joined the Cincinnati office; Anne Hurd and Cauley Simmons joined the Cleveland office; and Reed Fryar and Joseph Markell joined the Houston office.
- 3/25/2020On March 24, 2020, County Judge Lina Hidalgo issued a “Stay Home, Work Safe” order (the Order) for Harris County and the city of Houston.