Document Retention and Destruction Seminar
Vorys attorneys Gary J. Saalman and John M. Kuhl will present at this seminar which covers what records to store and when, why and how to destroy them, and how to comply with pertinent statutory and regulatory standards. You'll walk away with a real-world road map and best practices for implementing and updating a records management program that provides a safe harbor.
- Create an effective document management program - or improve an existing one
- Find out what you can do to get into a position to effectively handle e-discovery
- Decipher how the rules differ for paper and electronic records
- Get up to speed on the Ohio Rules of Professional Conduct
- Expert advice on fulfilling ethical duties in electronic discovery