- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2012
- University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business, Certificate in Business and Public Policy, 2012
- Saint Peter’s University, B.A., 2009, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York
Chris is an associate in the Vorys Akron and Cleveland offices and a member of the corporate group. He focuses his practice on mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate reorganizations and other areas of corporate law. Chris has represented both public and private companies, as well as private equity firms and strategic investors across a range of industries, including retail, media, entertainment, sports, real estate, consumer products and technology on corporate law and corporate governance issues.
Chris received his J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where he was a senior editor of the Journal of Constitutional Law. During law school, he earned a business and public policy certificate from the Wharton School of Business. Chris received his B.A. summa cum laude from Saint Peter’s University.
Before joining Vorys, Chris worked as a corporate associate at Latham & Watkins LLP in New York.
Professional and Community Activities
- Youngstown Air Reserve Base Community Council, 2018 – Present
- Saint Peter’s University Board of Regents, Member, 2015 – 2018
- Saint Peter’s University Board of Trustees, Member, 2009 – 2010
- 1/11/2019Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP announced today that Christopher J. DePizzo has joined the firm’s corporate group and will work out of its Akron and Cleveland offices.