- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2018
- Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution, chief managing editor
- Case Western Reserve University, B.A., 2015
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Eva is an associate in the Vorys Cleveland office and a member of the technology and intellectual property group. Prior to joining Vorys, Eva was a legal fellow for The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, where she assisted in drafting licensing agreements and various trademark and copyright matters. Eva also holds a Certified Information Privacy Professional U.S. Private-sector certification (CIPP/US) from the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP).
Eva received her J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where she was the chief managing editor of the Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution. She received her B.A. from Case Western Reserve University.
- 2/25/2020In February, the Irish Data Protection Commission (DPC) issued its annual report covering the first full year of GDPR enforcement.