- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2014
- Tulane University, B.A., 2011, cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Mary Beth is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the litigation group. She has experience supporting complex litigation matters, including pharmaceutical, antitrust, financial fraud, ERISA, oil and gas, securities and merger-related litigation. Mary Beth also has experience performing project-based document review including quality control, privilege review, redactions, searches, privilege logging and issue tagging.
Mary Beth received her J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law. She received her B.A. cum laude from Tulane University.
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Litigation - Antitrust, 2021
- 8/20/2020112 Vorys Attorneys Named to 2021 Best Lawyers in America List; 26 Vorys Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers’ Inaugural “Ones to Watch” ListOne hundred and twelve lawyers from Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America® 2021 edition. In addition, 26 Vorys attorneys were named to the inaugural Best Lawyers in America “Ones to Watch” list.