- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 2014, magna cum laude
- University of Cincinnati Law Review, notes and comments editor
- University of Toledo, B.A., 2011, magna cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Liz is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the labor and employment group. Liz has experience litigating discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful discharge and wage and hour claims. She has appeared before state and federal courts, as well as federal, state and local administrative agencies. She also counsels employers on various legal compliance issues involving federal and state employment laws and personnel policies and practices. Through such counseling, Liz regularly drafts and reviews employment-related documents, including employment policies.
Liz received her J.D. magna cum laude from the University of Cincinnati College of Law, where she was a notes and comments editor for the University of Cincinnati Law Review. She received her B.A. magna cum laude from the University of Toledo.
Prior to joining Vorys, Liz was an associate at Dinsmore and Shohl LLP, where she focused her practice on commercial litigation and handled matters involving tort and breach of contract claims. She was also a legal extern in the Ohio Attorney General’s office.
Professional and Community Activities
- Prevent Blindness, Ohio, Human Resources Committee
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Columbus, Weekly Volunteer
- 4/6/2017Vorys attorneys Elizabeth Cramer and Natalie McLaughlin were speakers at the business forum titled "Restoring Hope: Addressing Domestic Violence in the Workplace" presented by The Center for Family Safety and Healing on April 6, 2017.