Arryn is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the litigation group. She has broad substantive experience in all aspects of civil litigation. Her experience includes helping clients conduct extensive internal investigations; developing compliance plans for clients; conducting and defending witness interviews in federal investigations; and negotiating favorable settlement agreements in both pre-litigation and post-litigation disputes.
Her notable experience includes:
- Defending product liability claims on behalf of multiple manufacturing companies.
- Representing a national equipment supplier suspected of antitrust violations. Arryn assisted with an extensive internal investigation that ultimately helped end of the government’s investigation with no criminal charges filed.
- Negotiating favorable settlements for clients in various disputes, both prior to and subsequent to the filing of lawsuits.
Arryn is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, the Columbus Bar Association, the John Mercer Langston Bar Association and the Ohio Women's Bar Association.
Arryn received her J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where she was a staff editor of The Ohio State Law Journal. While in law school, Arryn served as a judicial extern for the Honorable James L. Graham in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. She received her B.A. from The Ohio State University.
Professional & Community Activities
Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, 2020 Pathfinder
Diversity in Leadership Advisory Council, Member
YWCA Columbus Leadership for Social Change Program, 2019 Cohort
Girls on the Run, Assistant Coach, 2018 - present
Ohio Women's Bar Association, Member
John Mercer Langston Bar Association, Social Media Chair
Columbus Urban League Young Professionals, Member
News & Insights
The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2015
The Ohio State Law Journal , staff editor, 2013-2014
The Ohio State University, B.A.
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.