- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2021
- Emory University Rollins School of Public Health, M.P.H., 2018
- Emory University, B.A., 2016
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Mukta is an associate in the Vorys Cleveland office and a member of the labor and employment group. She has experience assisting in implementing effective corporate government and business strategies. Additionally, she has experience drafting vendor contracts, employment agreements, and stock option agreements.
Mukta received her J.D. from the Case Western University School of Law. She received her M.P.A. and B.A. from Emory University.
- 11/8/2021Vorys is pleased to welcome 14 new associates to the firm across our Columbus, Washington, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Akron and Houston offices.
- 11/11/2021New Illinois State Law Imposes Group Health Coverage Disclosure Requirements on Certain Employers with Illinois EmployeesOn August 27, 2021, the “Illinois Consumer Coverage Disclosure Act” (SB 1905) (“CCDA”), was signed into law. The CCDA went into effect immediately, and applies to all employers who offer insurance under an employer sponsored health plan to employees who work in Illinois.