Director of Paralegals
Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
The Columbus office of Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP is searching for an individual to support the litigation practice. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is eager to learn the area and work in a challenging environment while receiving competitive compensation and benefits.
- Assist with managing case calendars and dockets
- Conduct various case, fact and document research
- Oversee organization and maintenance of hard copy and electronic file materials.
- Assist preparation of attorneys for deposition.
- Assist in preparation for hearings, trial and post-trial appeal.
- Assist with expert discovery.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of legal terminology and principles.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Working knowledge of discovery document management software.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work while remaining deadline focused.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor or Associate degree.
- 3-5 years of administrative experience.
- 1-2 years of litigation experience is a plus.
Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)