Bridgett S. Klingbeil
Director of Paralegals
Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
The Vorys eControl group has an immediate need for an Internet Investigator, focusing on research and investigation of online sellers and websites for the purposes of identifying associated individuals and businesses. The successful candidate will be someone who is self-driven and able to utilize various tools and techniques to perform online investigations. This position will support numerous attorneys in identifying unauthorized online sellers, while working in a fast-paced and growing practice area.
- Research and conduct investigations related to identifying targeted online sellers on websites and online marketplaces using various investigation techniques:
- Social media
- Marketplace information
- Prepare seller identification summaries and communicate with attorneys regarding findings.
- Input identification information into various spreadsheets and databases.
Knowledge and Skills
- Tenacity and determination
- Team player
- Careful attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Proficient in social media and other online platforms
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Flexibility and adaptability
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or combination of education and experience preferred
- 2+ years of internet investigation experience required
- Experience in e-commerce matters or brand protection preferred
Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).