- Brooklyn Law School, J.D. 2015
- Lehigh University, B.A., 2009
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court of the Western District of Pennsylvania
- The Honorable Joy Flowers Conti, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, 2016-2017
Meredith is an associate in the Vorys Pittsburgh office and a member of the technology and intellectual property group. Her practice focuses on brand protection, online seller enforcement, and internet defamation. She handles matters related to product diversion, trademark infringement, internet traffic diversion, and online reputation attacks.
Meredith received her J.D. from Brooklyn Law School, where she was an executive articles editor for the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial and Commercial Law. She received her B.A. from Lehigh University.
Prior to joining Vorys, Meredith served as a law clerk to the Honorable Joy Flowers Conti in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. Before attending law school, Meredith worked at a retail e-commerce company for two years.
- 8/28/2017The College of Law Practice Management, an international organization that recognizes excellence in law practice management, announced today that Vorys was a recipient of a 2017 InnovAction Award. Vorys was one of just two recipients of this year’s award.