- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2015, cum laude
- Certificate in Environmental and Land Use Law
- Environmental Affairs Law Review, Executive Editor
- Case Western Reserve University, B.A., 2012, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Natalia is an associate in the litigation group in the Vorys Cleveland office with additional experience in environmental law. Her litigation practice focuses on commercial litigation involving class actions, breach of contract disputes, and employment-related matters. In her capacity as a litigator, Natalia drafts pleadings, discovery, motions, briefs, and settlement agreements for matters in state and federal court, and has also managed document review and production, assisted with deposition preparation, and participated in settlement negotiations.
As a member of the environmental subgroup, Natalia assists with environmental compliance issues arising under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, Clean Water Act, Clean Air Act, as well as state environmental statutes. She has particular experience researching Clean Water Act jurisdictional issues, including those specifically related to wetlands. Natalia also has researched potential effects of recent environmental litigation and potential regulations on sewer district and oil and gas industry clients.
Natalia received her J.D. cum laude from Boston College Law School, where she obtained a certificate in Environmental and Land Use Law and served as an executive comment editor and executive articles editor for the Environmental Affairs Law Review. During law school she interned for the U.S. Department of Justice, Environment & Natural Resources Division’s Environmental Enforcement Section; the U.S. Department of the Interior Office of the Solicitor; and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region III. She received her B.A. magna cum laude from Case Western Reserve University, where she studied Economics and Environmental Studies and was Phi Beta Kappa.
Professional and Community Activities
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Environmental, Energy and Natural Resources & Litigation Sections, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Hispanic National Bar Association, Member
- Drink Local Drink Tap, Volunteer
- 4/2/2018Vorys is proud to share that David Louie has been selected to be a member of the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) 2018 Fellows Program Class and Natalia Cabrera was selected as a member of the LCLD 2018 class of Pathfinders.
- 10/30/2015Vorys is pleased to welcome seven new first-year associates to the firm. Christopher LaRocco joined the Columbus office; Lauren Brown, Timothy Dougherty and Laura Erdman joined the Cincinnati office; Natalia Cabrera joined the Cleveland office; and Andrew Gordon-Seifert and Brian Simmons joined the Akron office.