- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2007
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.S., 2003
Bar & Court Admissions
- Not yet admitted to the D.C. Bar. Supervision by Vincent M. DeLuca, a member of the D.C. Bar
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Kevin is an associate in the Vorys Washington, D.C. office and a member of the intellectual property and information technology group. He focuses his practice on preparing and prosecuting applications for U.S., foreign, and international patents in technologies such as electrical devices (e.g., wired and wireless network communications devices, computer hardware and peripherals), electronic communications methods, software, and devices, and other computer software. In addition, Kevin has experience drafting patent appeals documents, including pre-appeal, appeal, and reply briefs. He also works with inventors to determine patentability and points of novelty of inventions.
Kevin received his J.D. from the DePaul University College of Law and his B.S. in computer engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- 3/12/2018Client Alert: Not So Fast: Factual Questions Preclude Early Resolution of Patent Invalidity ContentionsIn addressing issues of subject matter eligibility, the Federal Circuit recently reached a potentially momentous decision in Berkheimer v. HP, Inc.