- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 2007
- Louisiana State University Health Science Center, PhD, 2001
- Tulane University, B.S., 1996
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Tim is of counsel in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the technology and intellectual property group. His practice focuses on helping clients establish and maintain control of the online pricing for their products.
Tim has over ten years of experience with patents in biotech, chemical and mechanical technologies. He assisted with all phases of his prior firm’s intellectual property practice including patent and trademark preparation and prosecution, drafting freedom-to-operate, invalidity, and patentability opinions, due diligence investigations, litigation, counseling clients on IP matters relating to employees, and negotiating and drafting IP transfer agreements.
Tim received his J.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Law. He received his Ph.D. in Pharmacology from the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. Timothy received his B.S. from Tulane University.
Professional and Community Activities
- Science and Engineering Fair of Northern Kentucky, Board of Directors, President, 2010-present
- CincyIP, Director, 2018-present