- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2018
- Michigan Journal of Law and Reform, Executive Editor, 2017-2018
- Youngstown State University, B.A., 2014, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Katherine is an associate in the Vorys Akron office and a member of the litigation group.
Her notable experience includes:
- Serving as a law clerk in the United States Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Ohio
Katherine received her J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School, where she was an executive editor of the Michigan Journal of Law and Reform. She received her B.A. summa cum laude from Youngstown State University.