- University of Houston Law Center, J.D. 2021, cum laude
- Houston Law Review, Publications and Marketing Editor
- American University, School of International Service (SIS), B.A., 2015
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Natasha is an associate in the Vorys Houston office and a member of the litigation group. She has experience drafting legal research memos, criminal and civil mandates and judgments, and interrogatories.
Natasha received her J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center, where she served as the Publications and Marketing Editor and on the Diversity & Inclusion Committee for the Houston Law Review. She received her B.A. from the American University, School of International Service (SIS).
- 11/8/2021Vorys is pleased to welcome 14 new associates to the firm across our Columbus, Washington, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Akron and Houston offices.