- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2016, cum laude
- Auburn University, M.B.A., 2011
- University of Iowa, B.A., 2007, with distinction and honors
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Patrick is an associate in the Vorys Cleveland office and a member of the litigation group. Prior to entering law school, Patrick was a communications officer in the United States Air Force.
Patrick received his J.D. cum laude from the University of Notre Dame Law School, where he was executive editor of the Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics, and Public Policy. He received his M.B.A. from Auburn University and his B.A. from the University of Iowa.
- 10/28/2016Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP announced that eight first-year associates have joined the firm
- 3/26/2019Client Alert: Supreme Court Holds Businesses Engaged in Nonjudicial Foreclosures Are Not “Debt Collectors” Under the FDCPAOn March 20, 2019, the U.S. Supreme Court decided Obduskey v. McCarthy & Holthus LLP, unanimously holding that a business engaged in nonjudicial foreclosure proceedings is not a “debt collector” under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (the “FDCPA”), except for the limited purpose of one section.