Our firm has a rich heritage of producing superior trial lawyers who obtain excellent results for our clients. Many of our litigators have become fellows of the prestigious American College of Trial Lawyers, and many of our trial lawyers are former clerks for federal or state court judges.
The litigation group is the largest group in our firm, and our litigation practice spans the nation. We represent clients in every imaginable kind of dispute, whether it involves allegations of civil or criminal liability, whether it concerns business issues, personal injuries, claimed violation of statutes, or professional malpractice, or whether it is to be resolved in a trial court, on appeal, or through arbitration, mediation, or some other form of alternative dispute resolution.
Attorneys & Professionals
view list of professionals
- 6/10/2013 - Buckley Receives University of Cincinnati College of Law Distinguished Alumni Award
- 5/24/2013 - Thirty-nine Vorys Attorneys included in 2013 Chambers USA Guide
- 5/15/2013 - Vorys Partner Quoted in This Week: Westerville Story Titled “Jury Goes Against Westerville in State Street Case”
- 6/6/2013 - Taking and Defending Effective Depositions Seminar
- 5/8/2013 - Ethics and the Use of Metadata in Litigation and Law Practice
- 2/28/2013 - What Every Legal Department Needs to Know About Litigation Hold
- 6/19/2013 - Client Alert: Appellate Win for PNC Bank, National Association Provides Significant Guidance on the Ohio Uniform Fiduciaries Act
- 5/22/2013 - Digging Into The Duty To Mine Big Data
- Spring 2013 - Gunn v. Minton: Supreme Court Removes Federal Court Welcome Mat