Our firm provides a broad range of legal services to banks and savings associations and their holding companies. We assist our clients with mergers, acquisitions, securities law compliance, public and private placements of equity and debt securities, employment law matters, benefit plans, tax matters, and the negotiation of all types of contracts. We also counsel our financial institution clients on regulatory compliance and enforcement matters.
In addition, we represent financial institutions, other institutional lenders, and borrowers in all types of complex commercial financings. Our attorneys assist both public and private companies in the negotiation, preparation, and review of loan and financing documentation, including syndicated credit facilities, private placements, and cross-border facilities providing for multi-currency borrowing options and the global pledging of collateral security. We also advise our clients on all types of treasury matters, including compliance and reporting issues, local tax incentive programs, aircraft financing, equipment leasing, and documentation related to hedging.
Attorneys & Professionals
view list of professionals
- 12/17/2012 - Vorys Attorneys Recognized as 2013 Ohio Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- 12/7/2012 - Vorys Mentioned in American Banker Story Entitled “DCB in Ohio Completes $13.2 Million Capital Raise”
- 11/29/2012 - Schaefer Featured in Bank Director Story Entitled “Being Public: Is It Worth It?”
- 9/8/2011 - 2011 OBL/ILFI Joint Convention
- 3/31/2011 - Banking Institute 2011
- 11/10/2010 - Negotiating Bankruptcies, Workouts, and Turnarounds
- 5/20/2013 - Are We Dealing with an Unhappy Customer or Online Defamer?
- 5/20/2013 - Health Insurance in 2014
- 5/20/2013 - Recent Trial Victory Provides Important Guidance for Ohio Trustees