Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
The attorneys in our employee benefits and executive compensation group assist our clients in establishing benefit plans and maintaining such plans in compliance with all applicable rules and regulations. Benefit programs are subject to increasingly complex legal requirements imposed by both federal and state law. Our attorneys have broad experience with all laws affecting benefit programs, including the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA), the Internal Revenue Code, federal and state securities laws, and relevant state insurance laws. The attorneys in our employee benefits and executive compensation group also have represented clients before federal regulatory agencies, such as the Internal Revenue Service, the Department of Labor and the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, and in both federal and state courts. Our attorneys have experience with single employer programs established by companies ranging from small closely held entities to large public corporations. In addition, our attorneys work with a significant number of Taft Hartley multi-employer plans, as well as multiple employer plans established by trade associations and other groups of employers.
Attorneys & Professionals
view list of professionals
- 5/24/2013 - Thirty-nine Vorys Attorneys included in 2013 Chambers USA Guide
- 3/29/2013 - Mendel Quoted in BNA Pension & Benefits Daily Story on Waiting Period Limit for Health Care Enrollment
- 3/19/2013 - Vorys Partners Profiled in LEAD Cincinnati Magazine Story Entitled "Preparing for the Affordable Care Act"
- 4/30/2013 - Roadmap to Compliant Wellness Programs
- 1/23/2013 - Florida West Coast Employee Benefits Council Meeting
- 7/24/2012 - The ACA is Constitutional: What It Means for Employers
- 5/21/2013 - Labor and Employment Alert: Notice of Coverage Options
- 5/10/2013 - Labor and Employment Alert: Is Your Health Plan 'Affordable?'
- 2/28/2013 - Labor and Employment Alert: Employee Cost Sharing for Health Benefits and other Employee Benefit News