Antitrust and Trade Regulation
Vorys lawyers have represented clients in some of the most significant antitrust cases of recent years. Our antitrust lawyers have represented large and small companies, national associations and a wide range of individuals faced with litigation and investigations. We regularly represent clients in private civil litigation, in civil investigations brought by the Department of Justice, Federal Trade Commission and state attorneys general, and in criminal grand juries and trials. We have substantial experience in related trade regulation issues such as non-competition, trade secret and dealer termination litigation. We also have broad experience counseling clients about a myriad of antitrust issues, in a wide variety of industries.
Our firm's antitrust experience is reflected in the significant leadership positions its lawyers have held in the Antitrust Sections of the American Bar Association and the Ohio State Bar Association. More importantly, our experience is recognized every day by our clients, who rely on us for a wide variety of important matters in the antitrust area. Whether it is a routine counseling matter or a major antitrust lawsuit, Vorys offers the experience, teamwork, and commitment to our clients.
Attorneys & Professionals
view list of professionals
- 12/17/2012 - Vorys Attorneys Recognized as 2013 Ohio Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- 11/1/2012 - Vorys Receives 63 Tier One Rankings on 2013 U.S. News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" List
- 8/23/2012 - 126 Vorys Attorneys included in the 2013 The Best Lawyers in America® List
- 3/30/2011 - American Bar Association Section of Antitrust Law Spring Meeting
- 2/16/2011 - "Most Favored Nation" Clauses in Health Care: What is All the Fuss About?
- 4/21/2010 - Antitrust Law 2010 Spring Meeting
- 5/13/2011 - "Disgorgement: A Cure Worse than the Disease?"
- 4/26/2011 - Extradition: The New Sword or the Mouse that Roared?
- 12/1/2010 - Client Alert: Accountable Care Organizations: What About Antitrust Risks?