Attorneys & ProfessionalsView List
- Direct Selling Unauthorized Seller Enforcement
- International Illegal Online Seller Enforcement Programs
- Minimum Advertised Price Enforcement
- Online Counterfeit Enforcement
- Online Grey Market Enforcement
- Professional Beauty Products Diversion & Unauthorized Seller Enforcement
- Professional Skin Care Product Diversion and Unauthorized Seller Enforcement
Online Counterfeit Enforcement
We match our attorneys, who prosecute online sellers, with a network of investigators and technology created specifically to stop illegal online sales. Through these efforts we are able to provide solutions and programs to efficiently and effectively eradicate online counterfeit sellers.
Vorys’ counterfeit enforcement is designed to remove and stop illegal counterfeit sellers permanently, and not simply to play “Whac-A-Mole.” Our team does this not only by removing counterfeiters’ products and websites and seizing their websites and proceeds, but also by pursing enforcement directly against the online counterfeit sellers until they cease selling counterfeits of clients’ products. Vorys utilizes an array of services and tools to identify the counterfeit sellers and efficiently stop online counterfeit operations, including:
- Tracking technology to identify counterfeit sellers, prices, product sales, and website locations, among other information
- Utilizing cyber investigators and attorneys who can obtain the identities and locations of anonymous counterfeit sellers
- Developing methods to efficiently deliver cease and desist letters, and lawsuits, and other legal documents to online counterfeit sellers
- Working with a team of attorneys experienced in domestic counterfeit seizures and enforcement, and a network of international contacts to assist with advanced counterfeit and enforcement as needed.
Working with our clients, we develop tailor-made, graduated enforcement programs that incorporate our array of tools and services to meet our clients’ goals and budgets.