Workplace Technology Policies
Technology is now a standard element of every workplace. A comprehensive set of employment policies therefore will include disclosures informing employees of the employer’s expectations concerning the appropriate and permitted uses of technology in the workplace. Our attorneys have extensive experience in drafting and implementing workplace technology policies designed to increase workplace efficiencies and to prevent employees from misusing corporate technology, whether it be impermissible use of the e-mail system, surfing the internet and accessing inappropriate websites, or making improper personal use of other corporate resources.
Attorneys & Professionals
view list of professionals
- 5/29/2012 - Ford Quoted Extensively on Employer Policies Regarding Individual Social Media Accounts
- 3/10/2010 - Jackie Ford quoted in The Daily Reporter article "Webinar Will Address Dangers of Employees' Social Networking"
- 12/9/2009 - Ford Interviewed by 610 WTVN about Cyber Monday
- 5/17/2012 - Hot Topics in Employment Law
- 4/26/2012 - Privilege. Privacy. Preservation. Managing Risks with Electronic Communications Seminar
- 10/14/2011 - 3rd Annual ANCOR Technology Leadership Summit: Technology Solutions for Tough Times
- 11/2/2012 - Facebook firings, Twitter terminations: National Labor Relations Board draws shaky line
- 11/11/2011 - Labor and Employment Alert: One for the Employer: Social Media Posting Results in Lawful Termination
- 11/18/2010 - Labor and Employment Alert: NLRB Files Complaint Against Company for Firing Worker Over Facebook Post